Manon is fresh and happy! She spins in the lemon fields of the Côte d´Azur, picking here and there a few white flowers with a powdery scent. Its tangy scent mingles with delight with aromas of lavender. Welcome to the south of France on a beautiful sunny day.
Head note: Bergamot
Heart note: Lavandin
Base Note: Orange Blossoms
Burning time: around 30 hours
Dimensions: H: 8.5cm, Ø 7.5cm
- 50% vegetal wax from European soybeans (GMO and pesticide free)
- 50% French sunflower wax (GMO and pesticide free)
- Perfumes produced by a perfume house in Grasse. Guaranteed phthalate-free
- Unbleached, untreated, lead-free cotton wicks
- Vegan, not tested on animals
- 0% paraffin, for a clean flame without toxic soot
- Each candle is sold in a pretty reusable natural linen pouch.
- When burning your candle for the first time, it is recommended that you wait until the entire surface of it is liquid.
- Make sure that the wick never protrudes more than 0.5 cm before each use. Do not hesitate to cut it with a bit cutter if necessary
- Never let your candle burn without attention
- The wick must always be clean and not exceed 0.5cm. Do not hesitate to cut it with a bit cutter if necessary
- Make sure that the surface on which the candle is placed is stable and heat resistant
- The lit candle must be kept away from drafts and any flammable object
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours in a row
- For more safety, stop burning a candle when there is less than a centimeter of wax in the container
30 in stock