Isadora scented candle
Isadora walks between Provence and the hills of the East … The scents of Garrigue mingle with the warm and sensual scent of sandalwood. The lavender is there, which marries the noble spicy wood, like incense smoke which transports us somewhere in the Mediterranean.
Head note: Lavandin
Heart note: Cedar
Base Note: Sandalwood
Burning time: around 30 hours
Dimensions: H: 8.5cm, Ø 7.5cm
- 50% vegetal wax from European soybeans (GMO and pesticide free)
- 50% French sunflower wax (GMO and pesticide free)
- Perfumes produced by a perfume house in Grasse. Guaranteed phthalate-free
- Unbleached, untreated, lead-free cotton wicks
- Vegan, not tested on animals
- 0% paraffin, for a clean flame without toxic soot
- Each candle is sold in a pretty reusable natural linen pouch.
- When burning your candle for the first time, it is recommended that you wait until the entire surface of it is liquid.
- Make sure that the wick never protrudes more than 0.5 cm before each use. Do not hesitate to cut it with a bit cutter if necessary
- Never let your candle burn without attention
- The wick must always be clean and not exceed 0.5cm. Do not hesitate to cut it with a bit cutter if necessary
- Make sure that the surface on which the candle is placed is stable and heat resistant
- The lit candle must be kept away from drafts and any flammable object
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours in a row
- For more safety, stop burning a candle when there is less than a centimeter of wax in the container
5 in stock