Augustine takes us to another time… that of the 19th century washerwomen who washed laundry with plenty of water in the washhouses in the villages of Provence. Between the piles of embroidered linen, the scent of clean linen with subtle notes of lavender and musk like an ode to lightness.
Olfactory pyramid: :
Head note: Rosemary
Heart note: Lavender
Base Note: Musk
Burning time: around 30 hours
Dimensions: H: 8.5cm, Ø 7.5cm
- 50% vegetal wax from European soybeans (GMO and pesticide free)
- 50% French sunflower wax (GMO and pesticide free)
- Perfumes produced by a perfume house in Grasse. Guaranteed phthalate-free
- Unbleached, untreated, lead-free cotton wicks
- Vegan, not tested on animals
- 0% paraffin, for a clean flame without toxic soot
- Each candle is sold in a pretty reusable natural linen pouch.
- When burning your candle for the first time, it is recommended that you wait until the entire surface of it is liquid.
- Make sure that the wick never protrudes more than 0.5 cm before each use. Do not hesitate to cut it with a bit cutter if necessary
- Never let your candle burn without attention
- The wick must always be clean and not exceed 0.5cm. Do not hesitate to cut it with a bit cutter if necessary
- Make sure that the surface on which the candle is placed is stable and heat resistant
- The lit candle must be kept away from drafts and any flammable object
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours in a row
- For more safety, stop burning a candle when there is less than a centimeter of wax in the container
9 in stock